Saturday, June 8, 2013

Hibachi Grill and Supreme Buffet



One of my friends recommended this place because she had heard about a great crab leg deal from someone else. Needless to say, this deal was not available when we were there. We probably got old information. We still ate there though! I'm usually leery of buffets because I frequented them a lot when I was younger (when I had poor portion control). It's too easy to go overboard. If you haven't noticed the lack of buffet posts, you will now, hehe.

The food was okay but given the distance, I probably won't go back. Plus, finding the restaurant can be a bit difficult because it's not off the main road (though, to their credit, there is signage). The restaurant is behind another one or two businesses. It's a strange set-up but I'm sure the owners are saving on rent in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment