Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Fresh to Order Midtown

Asian Chicken Crunch - Almond rosemary crusted chicken, ginger apricot coleslaw, cibatta bread, avocado aioli


I met up with a friend for an early dinner at Fresh to Order (F2O) in Midtown. I hadn't been here in a while - to the point where I couldn't remember what I ordered the last time I was there. Those were the pre-blog days.

I chose the 1/2 sandwich, 1/2 salad combination to feign a healthy meal, haha. The sandwich was really good. I kind of wished I had ordered a whole version of it. O_o Next time! Mwah ha ha. The salad was also nice - I liked the variety. It's hard to find filling meals in the Midtown area for $10 or less, so hopefully I'll remember to stop by whenever I'm hungry and in the area. FYI: They validate parking for one hour in the adjacent parking deck. It used to be two hours but, for whatever reason, it's now one. The more you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment