Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Smart Fork

A smart fork? Smarter than the average person? The fork is attuned to the frequency of your bites and lets you know when you're eating too fast by vibrating or buzzing in your hand. Paired with an app, the fork can compile data on your eating habits and offer tools and a coaching program to nudge your habits. I, for one, already know I eat fast. I can see how repetitive use of the fork could change your behavior but it would take some time. I think this is a great device for those people who like to measure every little thing they do with their bodies, or those who are curious to know another way of modifying their eating habits. Me? I'll stick to drinking water during meals. That's the method I use to ensure I'm not over-eating... most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment