Friday, April 26, 2013

Figo Pasta

Garlic bread and olive oil

Zucca special - butternut squash ravioli

My first time eating at Figo Pasta! I was having a dinner date with my sister, and chose the butternut squash ravioli partly because of the ravioli and partly because of the cream sauce. I'm a sucker for creamy sauces. 

We beat the dinner crowd - as crowded as it can get on a weekday evening - and the meal came out hot and fresh. NOM... I was tempted to lick my plate clean! I was disappointed with the garlic bread though. Seriously? Olive Garden provides more garlic bread than that. O_O We asked for more garlic bread a couple of times. The serving size of the pasta was decent, though I've heard that they've gotten smaller since the company became franchised. Sadness. It's always a double-edged sword when a company grows bigger/scales up - there's something that gets lost in the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment