Sunday, March 31, 2013

Twitter, Second Blog

Surprise! I'm on Twitter. When Twitter first rolled out, I was reluctant to get on the bandwagon because, really, what's worth saying in 140 characters? However, I've found that I can provide real-time snapshots of what I'm doing or making, which is very appealing. Also convenient. As a plus (!), I try to provide different material across the social media spectra. [Try is the operative word here.] Sometimes there is overlap, but at least you're getting it NOW instead of ... er, one week later... or more. 0:oD

Also, I am quite passionate about personal finance, so I've started a blog about that topic. Personal finance encompasses money, yes, but primarily what you do with it. I wouldn't call it an advice column, it's more like a commentary on what's going on today. Like food blogs, there are several variations of personal finance blogs out there. I don't aspire to be the next Suze Orman, Dave Ramsey, or (for you locals) Clark Howard. But I do want to share with you the articles that I read and the topics I'm interested in - aside from food.

Hope you enjoy.

Twitter handle:
@serinarinas

Personal finance blog:
http://serinarina.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment