Friday, March 8, 2013

Shout


Top to bottom: Spicy Tuna Roll, Crunchee Roll, Crispy Kani Roll, Fresh Salmon and Avocado Roll

Top: Spicy Chicken Roll
Bottom: Tempura Fresh Salmon Roll

Shout has a lunch deal during the work week - $10 unlimited sushi. There's a room specifically devoted to this deal, which is accessible through the Colony Square doors between Shout and Chick-fil-A. I'd known about this deal for quite some time, so I happily suggested it when a friend wanted to meet up with me for lunch. I'm not sure if the rolls rotate at any time, but we liked the Crispy Kani and Crunchee Rolls the best. The worst rolls for us were the Spicy Chicken (why would you want chicken as sushi?) and the Tempura Fresh Salmon (the sweet chili sauce was a major turn-off). In addition to the rolls, you get a bowl of miso soup and ginger salad. This is one of the best lunchtime deals midtown has to offer, in my opinion. Typically, you can spend upwards of $15 to $20 on lunch in the area. [Even a Chick-fil-A meal costs $10 now, which is ridiculous, fyi. I love Chick-fil-A but I'll only eat there with a coupon. And don't get me started on those calorie-fattening milkshakes!]

No comments:

Post a Comment