Saturday, March 23, 2013

Second Chances

This Mint.com blog is apropos since restaurants are technically businesses. :oP Most of my restaurant outings have been all right; it's rare for me to have an "OMG" moment where I must go there again. It's also easy for me to write-off the few places that I absolutely don't want to return to like Uncle Julio's (Sandy Springs). For practicality's sake, there are always places popping up and closing down in Atlanta that it's hard to keep track of that activity. Sometimes there's no time for second (restaurant) chances!

That being said, if there's a place that I've blogged about that you think I should try again for another menu item (or the same), please let me know. I only have one set of eyes and ears, you know, so I could use some help! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment