Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Foodie Pen Pal

I found about Foodie Pen Pal from a friend of mine, who discovered it through an Atlanta Journal Constitution article. The concept is simple: Create a food care package to send to someone (max: $15) and you'll receive one, too. It has a "pay it forward" feel to it, no? The person you're sending a package to will not be the same person who will mail a package to you. Confused?

Person A sends a package to Person B
Person B sends a package to Person C and so on...

It's like a chain of packages! ^_^

Versus

Person A sends a package to Person B
Person B sends a package to Person A

Well, that's fun too but not nearly so!

The deadline to sign up is April 4 by 9 pm EST. I already signed up! When I get the list of preferred food items, I'll write another post about what I'm going to send. And, of course, I will talk about what kind of package I receive. I'm a huge fan of receiving snail mail (non-bills, natch), so I'm looking forward to a different type of food adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment