Sunday, January 27, 2013

I Luv Pho






I'd heard of I Luv Pho but I didn't know about this particular location. The menu and decor are a bit cheesy with the heart theme. Womp, womp. This location's interior confuses me, too. Clearly, the owners did not hire an interior decorator because there's a mish-mash of patterns and styles going on. It's better to concentrate on the food, haha.

I was in the mood for noodles, so I opted for this crispy noodle dish. It was huge! I didn't anticipate getting something so big. O_O I thought I would be good and save some for later but.. nope. I ended up finishing the whole thing. *shakes head in disappointment* We were all catching up with each other for about 2 hours, and I have a nasty habit of picking at food that's in front of me, regardless of whether or not I'm full. So yeah... I ATE IT ALL BY MYSELF. It seemed like a good idea at the time! -____-"

The place was busy, and service was fast. I can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment