Friday, January 25, 2013

Haru Ichiban




I've been to Haru Ichiban a few times; I decided to get something different this time though: rainbow roll and tempura. Mmmmm... so glad that I did! I was starving! I've always been a fan of rainbow rolls - who can resist such a wonderful array of seafood colors? - so this was a no-brainer decision for me. Tempura is also awesome. I only have positive things to say about this place, which is amazing. Service is usually pretty quick, too. The hot tea feels really good when it's cold outside. :o) Just remember that the employees are not Japanese. I assume that people assume that because it's a Japanese restaurant that Japanese people work there. Not true! In fact, they speak Mandarin Chinese. O_o Life's funny like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment