Monday, December 31, 2012

Brick Store Pub


Sweet potato curr"ey" - Sweet potatoes, garbanzo beans, cilantro, traditional Indian spices, basmati rice, pita 


I haven't been to Brick Store Pub in a few years! And even then, I was there for a MeetUp of some kind. I don't even remember the details now. Anyway, I came here with a couple of friends for a late dinner. Since it's cold outside, I opted for something "soupy" or as soupy as you can get at Brick Store. My friend recommended the Sweet Potato Currey, and it was a great choice. :o)

The soup was quite chunky (how I prefer it!) and the spices were so flavorful. It was a nice change of pace from the fare I had been consuming lately. It also reminded me that I have been sorely missing Indian food from my diet. :o( Hopefully, I will correct that soon! I definitely recommend this dish. I couldn't even finish it because it was so filling. Hmm... maybe I can make my own version... ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment