Thursday, November 8, 2012

Umaido

Tonkotsu Ramen

It's been a few years since I've been to Umaido, partially because it's located in Suwanee. O_o From what I remember of my last outing, I had ordered a ramen dish that I didn't like. This time around, I went with the safe and standard Tonkotsu Ramen. As you can tell from the picture, it's quite oily. I didn't get a picture of the noodles but they were definitely not noodles I'm used to eating/seeing. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just different. Aside from the dish being oily, it also tasted too salty at times. I'm not sure whether it was due to the broth or to a particular ingredient. Even though it's pretty affordable on its own, I don't think I would order this again. Maybe something else off the menu...

No comments:

Post a Comment