Friday, November 23, 2012

Sushi Nami






I hadn't heard of Sushi Nami before this evening for a(nother) friend's birthday. I already knew the dinner was going to start later than when I usually eat, so I just joined my friends for dessert. The tartufo was quite good - I was afraid it was going to be too rich but it was just right. It was also soft enough to eat as soon as it arrived at the table. I had forgotten about the cream center until I got to the middle of it, haha. I especially enjoyed the hazelnut flavor. I almost though I should have coffee with it!

My friends ordered the other desserts on the menu: creme brulee, mixed berry cake, chocolate mousse-type dessert, and a coconut dessert whose name I can't recall. We shared them all family-style. I think I liked the mousse and the tartufo the best. Then again, I'm a sucker for chocolate sweets so you can take what I'm saying with a grain of salt. ^___^"

No comments:

Post a Comment