Thursday, November 8, 2012

Dip n Dab

Within walking distance of Waikikie BBQ is Dip 'n Dab. It's a BYOB painting place that provides all of the materials for you. All you need to do is show up and pay. You can check out the calendar to choose a day when you want to paint a particular painting. My friend and I bought a deal on GroupOn - $12 for $25 value voucher. We chose to go on a night where the retail price of the painting class is $35, so we paid the $10 difference. Pretty simple. The crowd was really rowdy that night. There were a few birthday groups and it looked like one work group. They were all pretty obnoxious in their own ways but, as the night wore on, the comments became more and more funny. :o) Good times. 

The last time I did a painting here, I ended up gifting it to married friends for Christmas. I will probably do the same with this one... to different friends, of course. :oP














No comments:

Post a Comment