Thursday, November 8, 2012

Aladdin's Mediterranean Grill

Beef shawarma plate (comes with Arabic/basmati rice, green house salad, hummus, and pita bread)




My friend and I had gone walking at a nearby park when lunchtime came around. I had been to Aladdin's once and it was only a few minutes away. Besides, why would we ruin all that exercise with a non-healthy option? Umm... maybe next time! ;o) We got lucky and arrived there just as they opened.

I haven't seen The Avengers yet but I do know Iron Man mentions "shawarma" near the end of it. Intrigued, I ordered the beef shawarma.plate. It definitely hit the spot! The restaurant also got a little more "cred" when "ethnic" people showed up to eat. That's one of the ways you can tell whether a place is authentic. ;o)

The salad had too much dressing for my taste, so I left that alone and ate ... um, everything else. ^_^ Needless to say, I over-ate. I keep forgetting that Circle Sushi is in the same plaza though. It's on my list of places to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment