Monday, October 22, 2012

Pure Taqueria


Pescado tacos - Fried fish, poblano slaw, chipotle mayo, crude tomatillo salsa


First time at Pure Taqueria! I was worried that this place was a bit pricey but the two tacos were a good deal considering they were STUFFED. And you know I had to get the fish tacos because I LOVE FISH TACOS! I always compare fish tacos from restaurant to restaurant, if I can. I need to circle back to the places I like, so I can re-compare the tacos. Umm... qualifying taco run? ;o)

Anyway, the tacos came out pretty packed, which was nice. The chips and salsa were pretty good too, though I did not take pics of them. The service was good, but we got there for an early dinner which explains some of that. I'm sure the place was packed after we left. O_O

This plate was enough for me! The only complaint I have about the location is that it's hard to find parking. Of course, if you know this going into Inman Park, then you're fine. Otherwise, you should probably plan to valet either at the restaurant or across the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment