Monday, August 6, 2012

The Albert


The Albert's Famous Smoked Wings - Rubbed and hickory-smoked, celery, PBR BBQ sauce, bleu cheese

El Alberto - Smoked pork, ham, gruyere, pickles, garlic mayo, yellow mustard with green beans



A friend told me about trivia night at The Albert, so I decided to tag along and see what the restaurant was about. There also happened to be a deal on Loaf Deals offered through Creative Loafing for The Albert! $10 for $20 worth of food. SCORE

Another friend recommended the smoked wings, so I had to order that first. They definitely lived up to the hype! Whatever that second sauce is in addition to the bleu cheese - it makes the wings taste EVEN BETTER. :oD The El Alberto sandwich was pretty good too, though I wouldn't recommend getting the green beans. They were blech. I replaced the green beans with a side salad soon after this pic was taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment