Sunday, July 15, 2012

Thai Norcross

Note: The menu is not posted on their website, so prepare yourself for a lot of menu shots.









Beef Salad - Sliced beef with tomato, cucumber, mint leaves, lime juice, and chili. Served on Romaine lettuce.

Satay Famous Chicken Thai Kebob - Cooked over a grill and marinated in a mixture of Thai spices and coconut milk, served on wooden sticks with peanut sauce dip and cucumber salad

Green Chicken Curry - In a green curry paste with coconut milk, basil leaves, red and green bell pepper, Thai eggplant, bamboo shoots, and rhizome

I've heard positive comments about Thai Norcross for some time now. I was surprised to find it's a small restaurant in an equally small shopping center! For some reason, I was expecting it to be a stand-alone restaurant. Rent's cheaper, I assume. The decor is kind of cheesy with "thatch" roofs and such. -____-" Moving on...

I met up with a friend who also had not been here before. We split all of these dishes. The menu prices are pretty reasonable, and the food is okay. I don't know what people are raving about exactly. It seems like regular Thai food to me. Perhaps I should ask a few of my Thai friends what's up with this place! The food did come at a relatively good clip though, and our waiter was very attentive. I guess I'm neutral about this place. At least you don't have to go into the city to get decent Thai food!

No comments:

Post a Comment