Sunday, July 8, 2012

California Pizza Kitchen (CPK)

Moroccan chicken salad - Moroccan-spiced chicken, Romaine, roasted butternut squash, dates, avocado, toasted almonds, beets, chopped eggs, carrots, dried cranberries, and bell peppers with homemade champagne vinaigrette (on the side)
[Sorry, it's a bit blurry!]


The chicken is hiding underneath the lettuce. ^.^ 


I had lunch with a couple of friends at CPK recently. I know I don't normally frequent chain restaurants but the past few CPK experiences have been pretty good. 

The half-sized portion of the Morrocan chicken salad was sufficient! There was an adequate meat to salad ratio, and the vinaigrette dressing was good. I liked the combination of flavors and textures from the sweet (dates) to the crunchy (almonds, bell peppers) to the tender (chicken) to the soft (squash). It was a really healthy, filling salad. I highly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment