Sunday, June 17, 2012

Five Guys



So, this was only my second time at a Five Guys. My friend and I were attempting to get some work done at a nearby Barnes & Noble but we ended up chit-chatting the whole time. Yay, productivity! >.> Soon enough, we were starving, so we headed to this Five Guys for a cheap-o lunch. Now, I know Five Guys isn't really cheap for a burger but it was a better option than McDonald's! Plus, I hadn't been to a Five Guys in over a year.

I ordered the little cheeseburger with everything except mayo. [Random side note: I have not included mayo in my diet for at least four years now, and I don't miss it much. I'll have it from time to time, but I don't go out of my way to eat it.] I knew I couldn't finish an order of fries by myself, so my friend and I split an order. PERFECT! The regular order of fries was ginormous - too much for one person anyway. Mwah ha ha!

The burger was all right - it certainly hit the spot. But I think I was just so hungry that it almost didn't matter what kind of burger I got; I don't remember savoring it. I did like the fries though - they were salted just enough, which was refreshing because fries are normally super salty. Don't be fooled by the picture though - they were greasy to some extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment