Saturday, June 16, 2012

Cafe Intermezzo Lunch

Iced coffee (I almost thought it was sweet iced tea! I had to look closely, haha.)

Santa Fe Cobb Salad - Romaine lettuce topped with smoked turkey, avocado, hard-boiled egg, diced cucumbers, tomatoes, red onions, red peppers, and feta cheese

Yep, I went to Cafe Intermezzo again! I met up with two different friends, and we chose to eat here after discovering that Eclipse di Luna was closed for the day. I cannot remember what holiday it was, but we were fortunate to have other dining options in that area!

I opted for a salad because I knew I wasn't going to have a healthy dinner that evening, haha. It looks small for an entree salad but it was more than enough. There is a specific dressing that comes with this but I cannot remember what it is. I do remember that I had forgotten to order the dressing on the side, like I usually do, so I had to ask the waiter where the dressing was. >.> It was at the bottom of the salad! And, oh my goodness, it was really GOOD. I'm ashamed I don't remember the name of it. (O_O)

No comments:

Post a Comment