Monday, April 30, 2012

Inman Park Festival

First time at the Inman Park Festival. I originally did not intend to go but my dad was curious about food trucks, and I thought there might be some at the festival. So this was reconnaissance! Unfortunately, there was only one food truck there, The Pickle. Still, Dad and I walked around to see what else was going on. We found mostly merchandise vendors, food tents, and Sweetwater trucks. Had I been wearing the proper footwear and brought an umbrella as shade, I wouldn't be blistered and tanned/burned right now. :o( Sadness. I should have known ... but I didn't think it'd be that hot and humid! O_O We went after lunch. Nevertheless, I extended our trip into the city by detouring at Rosa Mexicano (one of Dad's clients) and showing him where Hankook Taqueria (past posts: here, here, here, and here) as well as the Atlanta Food Truck Park are located. Now, he can check out the food trucks on his own. ;o) Teach a man to fish and all.

The phrasing on this sign is weird. 

Yay for free maps! 






 People!

Clever company name 

Reduce, reuse, recycle 





No comments:

Post a Comment