Friday, April 13, 2012

Han Il Kwan, Funtime Bowl









First time at Han Il Kwan for a friend's birthday, and I did not know what to expect. Fortunately, we had a private room for the group. The price is a little on the higher end, which I think is to be expected when you eat Korean BBQ. :o\ Sad but true. Unfortunately, a couple of the guests did not eat pork. I was so, so sad to hear that because pork is one of the meats I most prefer to eat at a BBQ place. But, it was my friend's birthday, so everyone accommodated. There's always next time. ;o)

The BBQ was great, but the service was hit-or-miss. The majority of people in the party had not been to Korean BBQ before, so I understand the waitresses would be frustrated with us. But, it turned out all right in the end. The food was delicious.

Afterwards, we went to Funtime Bowl and participated in cosmic bowling. This is an old alley with a new "jukebox" that you have to pay to play music. Hmm. The cosmic part isn't all that exciting unless you're wearing white or you're a young child. But I had not been bowling in a long time, so I had my fun. It helped that we all kind of sucked at bowling, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment