Friday, April 6, 2012

Fritti

Ananas e Gorgonzola - Gorgonzola cheese, mozzarella, fresh pineapple, 12 yr old balsamic vinegar [plus ham!]


Cotto e Funghi - San Marzano tomato, mozzarella, crimini and Portobello mushrooms, cotto ham


Once more to Fritti! I was there somewhat recently for a dinner and Dad's Garage show, and then I went back to celebrate a friend's birthday. She ended up celebrating all over Inman Park that night, haha.

The table was huge! I split two pizzas with two friends of mine: we ordered the "pineapple" one and a meat/mushroom one. The last time I was there, we ordered an all-meat pizza which ended up being too salty. I'm sorry to say that no one got the mushroom appetizer this time around. Oh well. Service was great and the food was good. A couple of people ordered the Frutti di Mare [San Marzano tomato, Shrimp, scallops, calamari, mussels, oregano, cheese less, olive oil] which sounds and looks intriguing. I had one slice but it probably wasn't the best slice to have as it had very little seafood on it. I'll have to order that one next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment