Monday, February 13, 2012

Chick-fil-A




Okay, you're probably wondering why the heck there is a blog post about Chick-fil-A. -____-" With all the non-chain restaurants I try to go to, why this "quick service" post? Back in the day, I used to work at Chick-fil-A. It speaks volumes about a company when, to this day, I still love their food. Of course, I will only go there now if I have coupons ^_^ but I remain a loyal Chick-fil-A fan nonetheless! I love everything on the menu except for the carrot and raisin salad. I seriously don't understand that but other people love it, so eh.

They came out with a new soup, chicken tortilla. This soup is running for a limited time only (until March 31, 2012), so I opted to try it at full price. For shame, I know. ;oP I really liked it! I prefer my soups to be hearty instead of soupy, so this was right up my alley. Seasoning was nice - I didn't have to add any salt or pepper to it. The tortilla strips provided a nice, contrasting texture. I'm pretty sure I could make a similar soup at home, which would essentially be a "soupy" chicken pot pie, but I did enjoy Chick-fil-A's version. It's definitely on the pricey side for soup but worth a try before March 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment