Saturday, January 21, 2012

Verde Taqueria


Black bean dip - Pureed black beans topped with a dash of chihuahua cheese


Fried fish taco - Cornmeal dusted fried tilapia with fresh coleslaw, fried jalapenos, and chipotle aioli



I went to the Verde Taqueria in Brookhaven (the other location is in the Westside, off of Collier Rd). I've been here once before on a friend's recommendation, and I had the fried fish taco then. I can't help it - I love fish tacos! I have to try one in every place that offers it... unless there's something truly more spectacular to try, of course.

Anyway, I stopped here before making a trip to Savannah. I'd been craving their fish taco for a while. I figured, why wait for other people to have the time? So I just went by myself. ;oP The tacos are a pretty decent size and they are filling. I think I could have done without ordering the black bean dip. It took a while for the server to get to me but once he did, the service was pretty fast. I still like their tacos. I should probably try a different one the next time I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment