Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Snowshoe, WV


Chili 

Pork chops 



Bacon and French toast (using a sliced baguette in lieu of sliced bread) 






Prepping ribs for the next night 

 Alfredo sauce
 
Chicken alfredo 


Ribs   

Chili, ribs, chicken alfredo 

Soup - cabbage, carrots, pork, potato - reminded me of soup I had in my childhood! 

Scrambled eggs, bacon, cornbread 








Chicken, soup 

Lower left is a concoction consisting of mashed potatoes, eggs, and cheese - there may be bacon in there as well. Tastes good with ketchup!

My friends and I went snowboarding in Snowshoe, WV, recently. The trip had been in the works for a couple of months, but the food menu had yet to be determined. On the drive up, we came up with a rough list of American food items to purchase and were able to stop by a Walmart before heading to the resort. I'm not including a critique, just several pictures of the food and the scenery. It was my first time snowboarding! Despite the falls, I had a great time. I can't wait to go out there and try it again. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment