Friday, November 18, 2011

DaVinci's Pizzeria

Personal pizza with mushrooms and Roma tomatoes



I have avoided going to DaVinci's Pizzeria. Why? Nothing against the company itself but I've seen a handful of restaurants occupy the same retail space over the years, and they've all come and gone. So, I don't expect DaVinci's to be around very long. 

I went here for lunch with a co-worker. We had both never been, so we decided to give it a try. They have a few lunch specials, one of which is a personal pizza with a drink. I believe the total was around $10 with tax. You might think that that's a good value but I don't think so. The pizza was tasty, and it did fill me up but I just can't justify spending $10 on it. Perhaps it's midtown pricing. I should mention that service was on the slow side when we went. :o\ When you have an hour for lunch, you want fast service. Yep, I'm not expecting it to be around for long. Looking forward to the next restaurant to take its place.

No comments:

Post a Comment