Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Chocolate Cookies




 


I found a container of unsweetened Hershey's cocoa powder in the cupboard, and decided that since I made ginger cookies the week before I was going to shoot for chocolate cookies now. Besides, who needs all that unsweetened cocoa powder?? I found the recipe online at food.com and went to work. By virtue of the amount of butter in the directions, it was pretty easy scooping the batter into balls on the cookie sheet. I started out with tablespoon-sized servings and then got into larger, spoon-size servings due to the fact that there was no good reason to have that many "baby" cookies when a few large ones would do just as well. The pictures don't really do the cookies justice as they tasted better than they looked. I think next time I'll stick with large serving sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment