Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Twist and J. Christopher's

I'm a liar. -____-" I said in my last post that future posts would likely consist of homemade goods. Clearly, this food is not homemade. >.< What had happened was... I had a couple of friends visit from out of town, so we went out to eat. Of course. I'm allowed to change my mind, right? ^_^

Entree Salad: Grilled Steak Salad with Arugula, Blue Cheese, Vine Ripe Tomatoes & Kalamata Olive Vinaigrette

Just Bubba - A fresh-baked buttermilk biscuit smothered in sausage gravy served with Cheddar scrambled eggs and oven-roasted potatoes (or grits).

Honestly, I don't remember my opinion of the steak salad. ^_^" I was SO HUNGRY that it pretty much didn't matter. I believe I ordered the steak medium well, and it did actually come out that way. The picture may be deceiving - there was plenty of steak on the plate. It's an entree salad for a reason!

As for J. Christopher's, we went to the Buckhead location. It wasn't that busy, so I don't understand why our plates had been sitting for a minute. The potatoes weren't freshly hot nor were the eggs. :o\ Strange. The food was good, just not fresh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment