Sunday, September 18, 2011

Potluck Dinner

Fall tuition has put a dent in my wallet. Sadness. Future posts will likely consist of more homemade goodies than eat-out fare. You've been warned!

A friend's take on Red Lobster's cheddar bay biscuits. He used a stick of butter to coat these babies! Paula Deen would be proud.


Bagged salad + shredded cheese + tomatoes + meats = deliciously healthy salad


I provided the spaghetti with meat sauce. :o) It was a from-scratch sauce, too! You can find the recipe here. I substituted a green pepper for the onion and added sliced mushrooms just because I like mushrooms. I had had a can of tomato paste for a while and wanted to use it. -___-"

Friend made this from scratch from a Paula Deen recipe. Personally, I'm not a fan of Paula Deen. But her food is good, even if it isn't good for you. O___o I'm glad I was mostly full from eating the dinner plate because hearing the ingredients was heartbreaking. It was DELICIOUS... but you can only have so much because it's so rich.



Homemade as well

No comments:

Post a Comment