Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ted's Montana Grill


BBQ Chicken Salad - Spring mix tossed with pulled bbq chicken, Cheddar cheese, roasted corn, Anaheim peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado, red onion, fried tortilla strips, cilantro, and ranch dressing [less onions]


For shame! A chain restaurant! Ted's Montana Grill - those of us in the South are familiar with the name. I opted for a semi-healthy salad - there's always something dastardly unhealthy in them nowadays, isn't there? Tsk, tsk. 

The salad was humongous! I had a little bit of troubling finishing it... actually, (confession!) I shouldn't have finished it but I did. O.o I knew a vinaigrette would taste weird with the bbq chicken, so I kept the ranch dressing. I didn't lather it on the salad like most people do though, so I curbed *that* many calories at least. >.> You could (and perhaps should) box half of it when it comes to the table because there's plenty for two meals. The salad was tasty and the bbq chicken didn't seem that dry, which is a plus. Even if it were, the dressing is there to "help."

No comments:

Post a Comment