Thursday, July 28, 2011

Divan



Blurry (boo) but still legible (yay!)

Persian Coffee


Can't remember the name but it's supposed to sate three people

Room ceiling

Crab Risotto Croquettes - crab, cream cheese, herbs, Saffron buerre blanc


Falafel - chickpeas, cumin, cilantro, garlic yogurt sauce

Front: Marinated Goat Cheese - herbs, extra virgin olive oil, wrapped in grape leaves
Back: Filet Mignon Medallions - spinach fettuccini, parmesan cream sauce


Birthday cake from Henri's (I believe)

Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate - yum!

I had never heard of Divan; I was lucky enough to join a friend's bachelorette party here for dinner. ^_^ The menu's on the pricey side but hey, it was worth it.

Quick rundown:
Persian Coffee - yummers
Unnamed Mixed Drink Concoction - pretty good, actually
Crab croquettes - yummy
Falafel - eh, something was amiss 
Marinated Goat Cheese - ehh... I didn't think anything was wrong with it but my friends thought so. O.o
Filet Mignon Medallions - YUM
Cake - devilishly good

I urge you to check out the Yelp reviews before you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment