Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cafe Intermezzo


Wild Mushroom and Prosciutto Ravioli with Pesto - wild mushroom ravioli and prosciutto in a pesto creme sauce, garnished with Parmesan cheese and micro greens


Normally I go to Cafe Intermezzo for coffee, and I often use it as a late-night hang-out with friends. This time... was different. The food's a bit on the expensive side for me (much like their drinks), but it was about time I tried it. (Sorry for the blurry pics!)

I chose the ravioli mostly because I hadn't had pesto in a while. I can't even remember the last time I ate it. This dish had about 4 actual raviolis in it and they were jam-packed with goodness. It was so rich! I could feel my arteries clogging with every bite. O_O The Parmesan and micro greens added a nice texture to it, too. Try this - at your own peril. I will also take suggestions for drink pairings. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment