Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Corner Pub


Menu

Small corner salad [lettuce, tomato, onion, carrots, raisins, sunflower seeds, and eggs] that came with my meal with herb vinaigrette dressing on the side. Onions removed.

Falafel wrap [friend black-eyed pea falafel with arugula, cucumber, red onion, and remoulade]. I also had the onion removed here. 


The salad itself was good. I'm not a fan of raw onions, so I had them removed. The vinaigrette was just okay for me - I kind of wished I went with a creamier, fatty ranch or blue cheese instead.

The wrap was GINORMOUS. It wasn't pretty (both the wrap and my consumption of it) but I finished it! O_O I was in a food coma for the next hour or so during the trivia night that's hosted on Wednesdays. Not good! The questions were pretty difficult and our team placed somewhere in the middle of the pack. At least we weren't last! ^_^

Anyway, the falafel itself was good but I wished I had more remoulade. And then... no, I really prefer a "regular" falafel in pita bread with the salad that comes with it. (See NYC - Day 3 for a proper falafel.) I would try something else there next time.

The Corner Pub is located in Decatur off of E. College Ave between Agnes Scott College and the Avondale Estates Marta station. My GPS took me to another building, so for what it's worth look for the newer development in the area called East Decatur Station. There's no obvious outward sign for Corner Pub when you're driving by, but it's in the first building once you turn into East Decatur Station.

No comments:

Post a Comment