Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cho Dang Tofu House



My go-to Korean staple dish: Bibimbap. This version has ground beef in it, I believe. The name has various spellings but the ingredients are generally the same: rice with veggies (bean sprouts, zucchini, carrots, mushrooms), meat, and an egg all in a hot stone pot. Ya can't go wrong with this, really. Once you get it, you stir up the contents of the bowl and chow down. If memory serves me correctly, there's a vegetarian version available as well. At Korean restaurants, it is normal to have a handful of appetizer/side dishes come along with your meal. I didn't get pics of those - maybe next time! ^_^ There's no sauce in the dish, so you either eat it as is or you add red sauce to it. Now... I don't know what the red sauce is but it has a kick to it, so be mindful if you're sensitive to spiciness.

No comments:

Post a Comment